POEM | IMAGINATION

Awesome poems for everyone | poems for kids | poem - 4 | 

IMAGINATION


I used to play Pirates,
And sailed the seven seas.
Then I was a cowboy,
These simple things did me please.

I had a vivid imagination,
Adventure was always on my mind.
I discovered the joys of reading,
And escaped the daily grind.

Once I lived with the Eskimos,
In the land of ice and snow.
Went hunting and a fishing,
My fantasy was all aglow.

I read a book of Jules Verne,
And went off to the moon.
It was just to take a look,
Then it was time to return.

I spent time in the forests and imagination,
I performed such wonderful deeds.
A Hero of all Nations,
I was the one that did succeed.

Then i grew up, my childish world at an end,
I had become serious, it nearly drove me around the bend.
I still do like the mysteries : having unknown qualities.
This is the message I am trying to send.

Post a Comment

0 Comments